Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy $#!+ It's Been Too Long...

Well, well, well... it's depressing that I haven't been out as much as I'd like, but don't get the idea that I haven't been streamer fishing since July. Ha, I'd have gone over board long before then. Unfortunately, with time constraints and a severe lack of effort to take photos when I've been out fishing has led to this abomination of a BLOG. Let's be realistic though, any true fisherman can understand the drive to fish and not take photos. Especially any real streamer fisherman... We're a different breed, sometimes secretive and always "special" and that hasn't lent itself well to keeping this thing up to speed. But it's my promise to you, any loyal readers, that I will keep the content fresh, I won't promise twice a week, but how about more than once a month?





Been out hucking the junk a few times over the past few months and it's been decent, had a nice day on the Missouri between the lakes and caught this nice specimen, that's right baby a Walleye on a leech pattern!


Things are only going to get better as fall approaches, look for more days filled with these and less days with that damn sun, I swear sometimes I think I'm turning into a foul weather fisherman, I wait for the worst days and then head out...

No comments: