Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too Cold to Fish, I Guess I'll Tie...

The temperature hasn't been above 20 in well over a week now and that just %$#@!*% sucks for fishing, in fact that means fishing is non existent, seriously people hardly operate when it's -20 outside let alone fish.

So there is nothing new to report on fishing wise, but I've been tying up a storm and there are a ton of new materials to play with this year - I'll let you in on some new streamer tying materials next month sometime after Christmas after I fill my stocking with all sorts of fun stuff for my concoctions.

Until then this is what I'll be doing, filling egg and worm boxes. This is the ugly reality for a streamer fisherman, when it's the dead of December/January/February fish do not chase down bunny monstrosities, they do not want to eat big chunks of meat, but they will chow down on this stuff... Gotta love it.

Here's a parting shot of the tying bench, probably as good as it is going to look for easily the next 3 or 4 months as things pile up and it gets messier and messier.

No comments: