Friday, April 18, 2008

Breakin 'Er In

We may never know how you found this, probably from a friend of a friend of a friend who fished with a buddy over in X and so on etc. etc.

Over the next few months here, me and a few of my buddies are going to start giving you a glimpse into the nasty, dirty, hot and highly addictive world of...
(no not sex, sorry wrong website!)

Streamer Fishing...



Although it's not the only thing we do when we go out on the local rivers and streams, it's definitely the weapon of choice for huntin' for the big boys...


So grab your 8 or 9 weight and join us as we search out the next big fish and ramble on about all things fishing in and around the Bozone that we call home.

Cheers,

Kris

3 comments:

blackdog said...

Pretty cool! I have to admit that this is the first blog I've ever particpated in! I look forward to it. I love streamer fishing, too. There are lots of great experiences in fly fishing, but seeing a big Brown trout bearing down on a streamer is very exciting, and there's nothing like the vicious strike to a streamer!

blackdog said...

Pretty cool! I have to admit that I've never blogged before. I am looking forward to it. I, too, love streamer fishing. Fly fishing offers lots of great experiences, but to me there's nothing like seeing a big Brown trout bearing down on a streamer and the vicious strike that follow is awesome!

Fez said...

Nice Kris! looks good, i'm looking forward to see what you come up with here. cant wait until i can get back on the water!